Parents, Please be advised that in regard to Governor Abbot’s Executive Order lifting the statewide mask mandate, we, as a health facility, will continue to take the necessary precautions and preventive measures to protect your safety. We will still require mask coverings for our patients, guests, and staff. We will also continue temperature checks and screenings upon arrival. We still ask that additional guests to the office be limited. We are happy to announce that we will be opening the waiting room slide and game room for the kids! Should any COVID-19 symptoms arise within 7 days of your child’s visit please contact our office. Our team appreciates your continued understanding and compliance to protect yourself and others.
We ask for your patience and compliance as we follow the additional necessary measures and infection control guidelines as directed by the CDC, ADA, TDA and OSHA. Call or text 972-724-1617 to let us know you have arrived for your scheduled appointment.
What to Expect During Your Next Appointment:
- Our staff will need to verbally communicate with you with-in 14 days of your child’s appointment to ask some pre-screening questions. You will be asked these same questions when checking in for the actual appointment.
- You will receive a text the day of your appointment with curbside arrival instructions.
- When you arrive at the office, you will stay in your vehicle and contact the office via text or call. We will then place you in our “virtual waiting room”. We will acknowledge and let you know when our team is ready for you and the patient to enter the building.
- As you enter the office, you and the patient are required to wear your own face covering or mask the entire time you are in the building.
- Only the patient and the parent/guardian will be allowed in the office.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- We will then complete a check-in screening, including temperature check.
- The patient will be escorted to the operatory area and the parent can either wait in the reception area (social distancing) or wait in vehicle.
- You may see that our reception room will no longer offer magazines, children’s’ toys and so forth as those items are difficult to clean.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your child’s appointment.
- Our team will be in FULL Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). You will want to prepare your children for this appointment.
- If you are concerned about possible COVID19 exposure or are weary about coming to the dentist, we recommend appointments on a Tuesday or Wednesday. These days are typically lighter patient days
We remain committed to the safety of you and your family, and appreciate your understanding as we navigate through present circumstances.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Debra C. Duffy, DDS