Debra Duffy, D.D.S., P.A.
Dr.Duffy is a Southern Methodist University graduate who attended dental school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. After graduating from dental school in 1990, Dr. Duffy went on to complete her pediatric specialty training with a 2 year residency at the Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati, Ohio. Dr. Duffy has been Board Certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, since January 2000. Dr. Duffy is also a member of the Southwest Society of Pediatric Dentistry, the Texas Association of Women Dentist, Seattle Study Club, Denton County Dental Society, Texas Dental Association, and American Dental Association.
Connect with me on Google+!
7 Signs Your Dentist is a Kids Dentist
- Atmosphere – Right when you walk in, you can just tell you’re in a kids dentist office. You’ll enjoy warm smiles, sights, and sounds. It all starts off with a comfortable setting.
- Staff – From the receptionist all the way to the exam room, the staff is trained to handle your kids and any special needs they may have.
- Training – Pediatric dentists employ two years of additional training after dental school. They have a better understanding and knowledge of your child’s unique needs. In other words, we speak their language.
- Design – It’s kid friendly! From the wall decor to the stuffed animals, it’s a kids playhouse! We even have a tree slide in our office! Talk about a fun waiting room!
- Jargon – We speak “kid” on a daily basis, while offering them healthy oral habits in a positive, fun way.
- Exam room – Our rooms are open, fun, and playful. We want your child to feel welcomed in the chair and not worry about the funky sounds and gadgets around them.
- Clientele – It’ll be obvious when you walk in and you see more kids than adults! Upon walking in, the sounds of an elementary recess will be echoing throughout the office; and it’s a joy!